Recipe by Organically B.
This weekend, I made my ultimate rainbow breakfast sandwich. Colorful, tasty and nutritious. For you bacon lovers out there, this breakfast sandwich contains bacon! If you don’t like bacon or don’t eat bacon, you can substitute with alternatives like turkey bacon or soy bacon.
- 4 slices wholegrain bread
- 1 whole organic avocado
- 1 whole tomato
- 2 whole organic eggs
- parmesan cheese
- organic micro greens
Directions See How It's Made
- On the stove or oven, toast the bread with cheese until cheese melts.
- Slice the tomato and place it on top of the baked bread.
- Slice the avocado and place it on top of the tomato.
- Cook the egg based on your own preference: fried, scrambled or poached. Place it on top of the tomato.
- Cook the bacon and place the cooked bacon on top of the egg.
- Place the micro greens on top of the bacon.
- And then finally, place your other piece of bread on top!