These cookies are so good!! It combines some ingredients that the holidays serve up but in a cookie!! How can you go wrong with Pumpkin.. Pecans.. and White Chocolate?? These make great gifts and always have people asking for more! ** I will admit, I took this recipe from a Mrs. Field's Cookie Cookbook
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1pre heat over to 300*F.
- 2In a small bowl combine the dry ingredients.
- 3in a medium bowl with an electric mixer, cream butter and sugar.
- 4Beat in pumpkin puree.
- 5Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- 6Beat in the flour mixture until just combined.
- 7Stir in the white chocolate chips and pecans.
- 8Drop dough by rounded tablespoon full 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 9**I use a small scoop, 1 tbs. size, and it makes perfect small cookies**.
- 10Bake 20 to 22 minutes -- but watch them depending on your size of cookies. bake until just set.
- 11Let them stay on the cookie sheet a couple of minutes, then.
- 12Transfer to wire racks to cool.
Browse Our Top Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ultimate Pumpkin Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1520 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2236.2
- Calories from Fat 1153
- Total Fat 128.1 g
- Saturated Fat 64.3 g
- Cholesterol 310.5 mg
- Sodium 401.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 255.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 176.6 g
- Protein 25.0 g