Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
These cookies are so good!! It combines some ingredients that the holidays serve up but in a cookie!! How can you go wrong with Pumpkin.. Pecans.. and White Chocolate?? These make great gifts and always have people asking for more! ** I will admit, I took this recipe from a Mrs. Field's Cookie Cookbook
- pre heat over to 300*F.
- In a small bowl combine the dry ingredients.
- in a medium bowl with an electric mixer, cream butter and sugar.
- Beat in pumpkin puree.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Beat in the flour mixture until just combined.
- Stir in the white chocolate chips and pecans.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoon full 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- **I use a small scoop, 1 tbs. size, and it makes perfect small cookies**.
- Bake 20 to 22 minutes -- but watch them depending on your size of cookies. bake until just set.
- Let them stay on the cookie sheet a couple of minutes, then.
- Transfer to wire racks to cool.