Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Found on the Men' Health Abs Diet website. Good and easy.
- 1 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 2 tablespoons low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 3⁄4 cup instant plain oatmeal
- 2 teaspoons natural-style peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons chocolate whey protein powder
- 6 ice cubes, crushed
- Nuke the oatmeal with water. Include all ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth. For more volume add more ice.
WOW!! That is terrific.
Had all the ingredients (as listed) except for the chocolate whey protein powder so used the vanilla instead! I also opted out of using the ice cubes & instead used a large frozen banana for A GREAT TASTING SMOOTHIE! [Tagged, made & reviewed in the All New Zaar Cookbooks Tag]