Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is my mom's recipe for Potato Salad. I have never tasted another potato salad that can even compare to this one. The celery seed gives the salad a wonderful flavor! Enjoy!
- 1 cup salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups cooked potatoes, cubed
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- Stir together salad dressing, mustard and celery seeds, salt and pepper.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Mix Lightly Chill 2 to 3 hours before serving.
Made for the 4th of July and it went over well. We like eggy potato salad, so I doubled the amount of eggs. I used Vidalia onion, but want to also try this with red onion. Thanks for sharing your mom's easy spud salad recipe.