Nana Lee's Note:
Found this recipe in the customer recipes section of the HSN.com site. "Creamy Cheesecake with Caramel, pecans, and chocolate, a decadent treat for special occasions, birthdays, potluck's and holidays." Waggoner Chocolate's Cashew Dainties can be found on HSN.coml or your favorite turtle candies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 354.88 ml cookie dough, such as refrigerated cookie dough at the market
- 680.38 g soft cream cheese
- 3 whole eggs
- 14.79 ml cornstarch
- 177.44 ml granulated sugar
- 9.85 ml rum extract
- 10 turtle candies, chopped into chunks (Waggoner Chocolate's Cashew Dainties)
- 6 cashews, dainties
- caramel sauce (jarred can be used to save time)
- 1Preheat oven to 340 degrees F.
- 2Cookie Dough Crust:
- 3Line bottom of 9 inch springform pan with circle of parchment paper. Press defrosted cookie dough into the bottom of the pan . Bake for 10 minutes and cool.
- 4Cheese Filling:
- 5Cream together the sugar, cornstarch and cream cheese with mixer until smooth.
- 6Add the eggs, one at a time, while continuing to mix.
- 7Stir in the rum extract and chopped cashew dainties.
- 8Spoon onto baked cookie dough base and bake for 45 minutes to 1 1/4 hours until set through, although still will be slightly wiggly.
- 9Cool in fridge until cold and set.
- 10Remove from pan and garnish with 12 halves of cashew dainties to mark slices.
- 11Slice with hot knife and serve with caramel sauce.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ultimate Pecan Turtle Cheesecake (By Jacquimp)
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 337.9
- Calories from Fat 224
- Total Fat 24.9 g
- Saturated Fat 14.3 g
- Cholesterol 118.3 mg
- Sodium 198.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 12.7 g
- Protein 6.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: