Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Found this recipe in the customer recipes section of the HSN.com site. "Creamy Cheesecake with Caramel, pecans, and chocolate, a decadent treat for special occasions, birthdays, potluck's and holidays." Waggoner Chocolate's Cashew Dainties can be found on HSN.coml or your favorite turtle candies.
- 1 1⁄2 cups cookie dough, such as refrigerated cookie dough at the market
- 24 ounces soft cream cheese
- 3 whole eggs
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons rum extract
- 10 turtle candies, chopped into chunks (Waggoner Chocolate's Cashew Dainties)
- 6 cashews, dainties
- caramel sauce (jarred can be used to save time)
- Preheat oven to 340 degrees F.
- Cookie Dough Crust:
- Line bottom of 9 inch springform pan with circle of parchment paper. Press defrosted cookie dough into the bottom of the pan . Bake for 10 minutes and cool.
- Cheese Filling:
- Cream together the sugar, cornstarch and cream cheese with mixer until smooth.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, while continuing to mix.
- Stir in the rum extract and chopped cashew dainties.
- Spoon onto baked cookie dough base and bake for 45 minutes to 1 1/4 hours until set through, although still will be slightly wiggly.
- Cool in fridge until cold and set.
- Remove from pan and garnish with 12 halves of cashew dainties to mark slices.
- Slice with hot knife and serve with caramel sauce.