Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Got it from DM...Love this for the spicy,nutty flavour...great with thin crispy dosas! Try it out...
- 5 tablespoons peanuts, roasted & powdered
- 1⁄2 tablespoon garlic paste
- 1⁄2 tablespoon ginger paste
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon tamarind paste
- 2 green chilies, chopped
- 4 tablespoons dry coconut powder
- 1 bunch fresh coriander leaves
- Combine in ingredients in a grinder until you obtain a thick, slightly grainy paste.
- Refrigerate in an air-tight container and serve with hot dosas.
This is wonderful! I just used approximate measurements and crunchy peanut butter (made with unskinned peanuts) because I was in a hurry and the peanuts were taking too long to roast. Also I used a small piece of fresh ginger and a clove of garlic, both chopped, instead of pastes. It was great with freshly made dosas.