Recipe by beccalynn
My husband loves peanut butter and chocolate, so this recipe was created. The bars end up nice and chewy and are so good.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1 (12 ounce) bag milk chocolate chips, melted
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preaheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter. Combine with the sugars. Add eggs and peanut butter. Stir in half the bag of melted chocolate chips.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, oats, baking soda, and salt.
- Combine the two mixtures. Stir until all dry ingredients are blended thoroughly. Pour into two 9x13 pans. Using the back of a spoon or your hands, pat mixture down until it is fairly even over all the pan.
- Bake for 16-17 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool. When cool, pour remaining melted chocolate chips on top and spread out.
- We get 24 bars out of each pan, so it makes a big batch!