Recipe by Bumblina
Although the ingredients of this salsa may sound strange, it is the best and easiest salsa recipe I've found! I am asked to bring this salsa to all gatherings and get togethers! I am constantly being asked for the recipe, enjoy!
Top Review by Heather'sCookin
This is now my favorite salsa, and I don't every buy the store-brands anymore. I've made it so many times - I can 't believe I haven't written a review yet. I usually follow the recipe as written, but I do add a few things in here or there if there's something good in my fridge to chop up. The recipe does make a lot - perfect dish to bring for a party.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1 (17 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 purple onion, chopped
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 4 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper