Prep 5 mins
Cook 17 mins
A party pleaser any time of year!
- 1 (24 ounce) package Johnsonville Classic Italian, Three-Cheese Italian or Homestyle Meatballs
- 1 (12 ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle chili sauce
- In a large saucepan, combine sauces and cook over medium-low heat, stirring until smooth.
- Add meatballs.
- Cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- *Slow cooker option: Place meatballs into a slow cooker. In a bowl, combine sauces; pour over meatballs. Cover and cook on high for 4 hours.