Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe was in the newspaper and I put it here to keep it safe. I have tried a variation but this sounds really easy and really good.
- 2 (1 lb) bagsfrozen precooked bite-size meatballs
- 1 (16 ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle Heinz Chili Sauce
- Combine sauces, cook over medium heat. Stir until smooth. Add prepared meatballs, stir and simmer about 15 minutes or until meatballs are heated through.
- Tip: To spice it up even more, add 1 teaspoon of cumin and 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper to the sauce while cooking.
These are delicious and easy to make for parties. I make mine in the crockpot. Thanks for posting.
I found the exact recipe in a magazine. I also make mine in a crockpot. This is the only meatball recipe I use now. I serve it with rice and sometimes with pasta.