1/1 Photo of Ultimate Oatmeal Cookies
Tasty oatmeal cookie that has been made in our family since I was little. A little bit different oatmeal cookie in that it has cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg and ginger.
My Private Note
dozen c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2In a small bowl, sift flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, and ginger; set aside.
- 3In a large mixing bowl, cream butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, egg, water and vanilla extract.
- 4Add dry ingredients to the creamed mixture; mix well.
- 5Stir in quick oats and raisins.
- 6Drop by well rounded teaspoonfuls onto a lightly greased baking sheet.
- 7Bake for 10 - 12 minutes.
- 8Cool on tray for 1 minute and move to wire rack to complete cooling.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ultimate Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1283 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 965.5
- Calories from Fat 294
- Total Fat 32.6 g
- Saturated Fat 18.6 g
- Cholesterol 115.5 mg
- Sodium 828.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 162.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.4 g
- Sugars 97.9 g
- Protein 13.8 g