The only recipe for nachos as far as I'm concerned. Tastes like restaurant nachos only better. Made this recipe by combining a few and adding some ingredients.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop tomatoes and place them and the chicken in the skillet along with the taco seasoning and water.
- 2Cook chicken mixture until the tomatoes have cooked down and water is evaporated.
- 3In a separate skillet, add refried beans and oil. Cook until well incorporated and hot.
- 4Spray a pan or cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- 5Spread one layer of the chips on the pan. Layer first, bean mixture, chicken mixture, cheese. Another layer of chips. Get as many layers out of this as you can. On top layer, spread the salsa, then the rest of the bean mix, the rest of the chicken mixture in the middle, and then pile the cheese all over. Put on a lot of cheese.
- 6Cook in a 400°F preheated oven for about six minutes.
- 7Serve with sour cream!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ultimate Nachos
Serving Size: 1 (225 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 208.7
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 51.6 mg
- Sodium 409.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 22.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: