Prep 20 mins
Cook 6 mins
The only recipe for nachos as far as I'm concerned. Tastes like restaurant nachos only better. Made this recipe by combining a few and adding some ingredients.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and cubed (diced)
- 1 cup cut grape tomatoes
- 1⁄3 taco seasoning, envelope
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 2 tablespoons oil
- tortilla chips (I buy the ones from Chili's)
- shredded monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend
- 1⁄2-1 cup salsa
- sour cream
- Chop tomatoes and place them and the chicken in the skillet along with the taco seasoning and water.
- Cook chicken mixture until the tomatoes have cooked down and water is evaporated.
- In a separate skillet, add refried beans and oil. Cook until well incorporated and hot.
- Spray a pan or cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Spread one layer of the chips on the pan. Layer first, bean mixture, chicken mixture, cheese. Another layer of chips. Get as many layers out of this as you can. On top layer, spread the salsa, then the rest of the bean mix, the rest of the chicken mixture in the middle, and then pile the cheese all over. Put on a lot of cheese.
- Cook in a 400°F preheated oven for about six minutes.
- Serve with sour cream!