Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
A little of everything I love! A great dish for when company is over and you want to eat slow and chat.
- 5 ounces corn tortilla chips
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 ounces sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 2 jalapenos, finely chopped
- 2 ounces sour cream
- 1 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 avocado, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Spread chips on an oven proof plate, top with sausage and cheese.
- Bake until cheese melts, about 10 minutes.
- Top with remaining ingredients.
Delicious! I made this for Cinco de Mayo and it was awesome. Thanks for a great recipe.
We had nacho night tonight and tried the sausage... loved it! Thanks!!
Made this for our supper tonight and I love how easy it all came together! The sausage is a great addition for the standard nacho... Thanks for a great recipe!