Recipe by Cakehead
Please try this recipe. I promise you will not be disappointed. These are SO gorgeous!!!!!
- 100 g unsalted butter
- 250 g of your favourite milk chocolate, chopped into small chunks
- 90 g caster sugar
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 90 g plain flour
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 pinch salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre heat oven to 180 degrees. Grease and line brownie tin.
- Melt the butter gently in microwave. Add the chocolate and stir until melted. Microwave a touch more if needed. Leave to cool.
- Add sugar, eggs and vanilla to the chocolate mixture. Beat until well mixed.
- Add the flour, cocoa and salt. Stir until smooth.
- Spread evenly into brownie tin. Bake for approx 20-25 minutes or until a skewer to the centre comes out with moist crumbs.
- Leave to cool completely in the tin, then turn out and cut into squares. Enjoy :).