Recipe by Vseward (Chef~V)
You’ll love these melt-in-your-mouth pancakes. Mmm, they’re so light and fluffy. Recipe Source: Bisquick Baking
Top Review by Boomette
I made these pancakes for DH and DS. My son liked them but DH a bit less. He asked me how much butter I used. And I told him it was bisquick. Thanks V :) Made for cookbook tag game
- 2 cups original Bisquick baking mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat griddle or skillet over medium-high heat or electric griddle to 375°F;.
- grease with cooking spray, vegetable oil or shortening. (Surface is ready when a few drops of water sprinkled on it dance and disappear.)
- Stir all ingredients until blended. Pour by slightly less than 1/4 cupfuls onto hot griddle.
- Cook until edges are dry. Turn; cook until golden.
- To keep warm, place in single layer on cookie sheet. Cover with aluminum foil, and place in 200°F oven up to 10 minutes.