1/1 Photo of Ultimate Meal Frittata
Montana Heart Song's Note:
Ready, Set, Cook! Special Edition Contest Entry. Hashbrowns wrapped with a topping of bacon, shrimp, onion, spinach,eggs and cheese. Prep can be also done the night before if you want dinner in 15 minutes. Slice into wedges like pizza. I purchase frozen small shrimp 90-120 in a pkg that needs no prep. They are cooked, peeled, devined, tails off.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 40 shrimp, cooked, thawed
- 6 slices bacon
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 cups fresh spinach, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1In a oven proof non stick large skillet, cook bacon. Drain on paper towel.
- 2Add shrimp, onions, spinach and cumin. Cook until spinach is wilted and onions are transparent. Take out with a slotted spoon and place in a large bowl.
- 3Break bacon into pieces and add to bowl with garlic.
- 4Add eggs, milk and 1/2 teaspoons salt. Mix well with fork.
- 5Then add the cheese and mix.
- 6On medium high heat cook hash browns. Sprinkle with pepper and salt, turning in sections until all slightly browned. Pat down so the hash browns fill the fry pan and the top is flat.
- 7Turn heat down to medium, pour the egg mixture over the potatoes. Use a spatula to move the egg to the potato edges. In 7 minutes the egg mixture.
- 8will be set around the sides and edges. The middle will still be loose.
- 9Set the oven on broil 400* and place frying pan under for 2 minutes.
- 10Use mitt to take out pan. Slide on a platter. Cut in large wedges.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ultimate Meal Frittata
Serving Size: 1 (235 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 238.9
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 367.3 mg
- Sodium 1449.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 20.9 g