Quick and easy way to make Salmon Croquettes
Make and share this Ultimate Jewish Salmon Croquettes recipe from Food.com.
- Drain and remove skin, bones from salmon in a bowl.
- Beat one egg in bowl.
- Mash salmon with fork.
- Add in egg and mash well into salmon.
- Add your finely chopped onion (mix).
- Add 2 TBS of sour cream (mix).
- Add in your bread crumbs (mix).
- If it is too wet, add a little more bread crumbs.
- Consistency when you put it on a spoon it doesn't slide off.
- Use a TBS to form little ovals and place in oil and fry until brown; flip over and push down with spatula to flatten it and fry on that side.
- Serve with sour cream, butter egg noodles, and vegetable.