1/1 Photo of Ultimate Jewish Salmon Croquettes
Loves Food's Note:
Quick and easy way to make Salmon Croquettes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain and remove skin, bones from salmon in a bowl.
- 2Beat one egg in bowl.
- 3Mash salmon with fork.
- 4Add in egg and mash well into salmon.
- 5Add your finely chopped onion (mix).
- 6Add 2 TBS of sour cream (mix).
- 7Add in your bread crumbs (mix).
- 8If it is too wet, add a little more bread crumbs.
- 9Consistency when you put it on a spoon it doesn't slide off.
- 10Use a TBS to form little ovals and place in oil and fry until brown; flip over and push down with spatula to flatten it and fry on that side.
- 11Serve with sour cream, butter egg noodles, and vegetable.
Nutritional Facts for Ultimate Jewish Salmon Croquettes
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 555.8
- Calories from Fat 336
- Total Fat 37.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 164.1 mg
- Sodium 211.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 44.6 g