Recipe by shelbyrose
Keeping these ingredients onhand will assure you that you'll be able to serve up a delicious, yet simple appetizer that will fill ANY last minute need. (Prep. time does not reflect chill time).
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle chili sauce
- 1 (4 ounce) can baby shrimp, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- sliced ripe olives (to garnish) (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread cream cheese evenly on a serving platter.
- Pour chili sauce over cream cheese; spread evenly.
- Distribute the shrimp evenly over chili sauce.
- Sprinkle with grated cheddar cheese.
- Garnish with sliced ripe olives (if desired).
- Chill at least 30 minutes.
- Serve with your choice of crackers or toasts.