Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is delicious and although it's more complex than just crushing up a bag of Fritos and dumping on some chili and cheese, I do believe you will find the taste much more rewarding!!
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 (15 ounce) can red beans (optional)
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 9 teaspoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cups shredded cheese (Mexican blend works great!)
- 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1 (11 ounce) bag Fritos corn chips
- 1 head lettuce
- 1 medium onion
- 2 ripe tomatoes (Can also add avocados, chilies, jalapenos if desired)
- Heat oven to 350.
- Brown Hamburger.
- In a large glass baking dish, place layer of Fritos. Put in oven until hot.
- In a large pan, heat beans, tomato sauce, enchilada sauce, sugar, and butter.
- Layer Fritos, hamburger, cheese, and sauce.
- Bake 5 to 10 minutes.
- Top with lettuce, onion, and tomatoes.
- Serve immediately and ENJOY!