1/1 Photo of Ultimate Guacamole
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel all of the avacodos, cut them in half, and remove the large seed in each one.
- 2Place them all in a large bowl and mash with fork or potato masher until creamy (there will still be some small chunks).
- 3Add all of the tomato, onion, cilantro and jalapeno.
- 4Stir until well blended.
- 5Cut each lime in half and squeeze all of their juices into the mixture.
- 6Stir well.
- 7Taste, and then ad salt to suit your taste.
- 8Remember, this is usually eaten on salty tortilla chips, so do not over do the salting!
- 9Will keep for about one week when tightly covered and kept in the refrigerator.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ultimate Guacamole
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 56.3
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 0.7 g