This is the best tasting fresh guacamole in the universe! It only has 7 ingredients and only takes about 10 minutes to make!!! Please use it in (8 Layer Fiesta Dip) titled "8 Layer Fiesta Dip"
- Peel all of the avacodos, cut them in half, and remove the large seed in each one.
- Place them all in a large bowl and mash with fork or potato masher until creamy (there will still be some small chunks).
- Add all of the tomato, onion, cilantro and jalapeno.
- Stir until well blended.
- Cut each lime in half and squeeze all of their juices into the mixture.
- Stir well.
- Taste, and then ad salt to suit your taste.
- Remember, this is usually eaten on salty tortilla chips, so do not over do the salting!
- Will keep for about one week when tightly covered and kept in the refrigerator.