Recipe by looneytunesfan
Place steak in large freezer-weight resealable plastic bag. Add marinade; seal bag. Freeze up to 2 months. Thaw in refrigerator, then cook as desired. The meat marinates as it thaws.
- 1⁄2 cup A.1. Original Sauce
- 1⁄2 cup kraft balsamic vinaigrette
- 2 small garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 2 (8 ounce) rib eye steaks
Directions See How It's Made
- MIX steak sauce, dressing, garlic and oregano. Reserve 1/4 cup of the mixture. Pour remaining 3/4 cup mixture over steaks in resealable plastic bag; seal bag. Refrigerate 30 minute to marinate.
- PREHEAT grill to medium-high heat. Drain steak; discard marinade.
- GRILL steak 4 to 5 minute on each side or until medium doneness (160°F.) Serve drizzled with reserved 1/4 cup dressing mixture.