Recipe by ginamarie
Amaze your friends with these super tasty, sweet garlicky wings. Easy to make for a crowd.
- 4 lbs raw chicken wings
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 -2 teaspoon sambal oelek ground fresh chili paste
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄3 cup teriyaki sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with foil, this will make clean up much easier.
- Pat chicken wings dry with paper towel and then place in a large bowl.
- Sprinkle all the seasonings and sauces over the wings. Toss with your hands being sure all wings are completely coated evenly.
- Place wings on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet and then place in preheated 500 degree oven.
- After 15 minutes, turn oven down to 375 degrees and continue to cook wings for another 40 minutes.
- Then turn wings over and bake for 15 more minutes.
- Once wings are roasted place them on a hot grill for 10 minutes, turning several times to crisp them nicely.
- Coat with ½ cup of your favorite bbq sauce, hot sauce, sweet & sour sauce or what ever you like. These are really so good you don't even have to sauce them if you prefer.
- Serve and be ready for amazing!