Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
You'll have them begging for more with this quick and easy marinade. Make copies of the recipe. Everyone you "treat" will ask for it!
- 1⁄2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup Italian dressing
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons garlic pepper seasoning
- 1 tablespoon meat tenderizer
- 2 lbs sirloin steaks, strips or 2 lbs pork chops or 2 lbs boneless chicken
- Tenderize meat with fork.
- Cover completely with marinade in stainless steel bowl or ziplock baggie.
- Refrigerate for 24 hours.
- Grill over medium heat.
I had four rib eyes so I cut the marinade in half. I used my own italian dressing and kraft bbq sauce. I didn't have garlic pepper seasoning so I used half garlic powder and half black pepper. I marinaded my steaks for about 20 hours. They were SO good. The kids didn't even need A-1!
I absolutely LOVE this marinade! Whether on pork, beef or chicken, it is delicious and imparts such flavor into the meat. Everything turns out tender too. I'm a big fan of this one! Thanks!
Great marinade. I didn't have meat tenderizer so I added a tbsp of oil & vinegar instead. Heated the leftover marinade to make a gravy... tasty tasty, thanks for sharing.