Recipe by ChefAngeli
This one is for people who just love hot dogs--big, plump and juicy dogs topped with everything.
- 8 large franks (jumbo hot dogs)
- 8 slices bacon (cooked)
- 8 hot dog buns
- 1 cup diced onion
- 2 cups chili beans
- 1 cup chopped canned jalapeno
- 1 cup chopped pickle
- 1 cup nacho cheese (cheddar cheese sauce)
- 1 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1 pinch salt
Directions See How It's Made
- First grill the franks until fully cooked and plump.
- For each frank, take a bacon strip and roll it around the whole frank.
- To make sauce: In a small mixing bowl, mix mayonnaise with the sweet pickle relish and about 3/4 cup of ketchup and a pinch of salt.
- Take a heated up hot dog bun spread sauce on inside.
- Place bacon-covered frank inside hot dog bu. (all 8 hot dogs).
- Top each hot dog with chili beans and nacho cheese (cheddar cheese sauce). Squeeze some ketchup and mustard on top as well. Finally, add the diced onion, chopped pickles and chopped jalapenos.