Prep 2 mins
Cook 20 mins
Originally made this for onion rings, but it goes great with anything--fried, fish sticks, even grilled meats, shrimp, etc. The ingredients seems a little off, but combined it is excellent--slightly sweet and pretty spicy.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 4 tablespoons ketchup
- 3 tablespoons sweet chili sauce (such as Maggi brand)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon steak seasoning (such as McCormick's Montreal Steak)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon onion powder
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and stir until well mixed.
- If flavor seems too salty, add a touch more chili sauce.
- Chill at least 20 minutes before serving.
Great dipping sauce. We loved the sweet chili sauce in it. It just made it. Thanks for posting.
Tasty! Used for fish sticks and fries.
Easy and quick to make, this was spread on a cheese sandwich! Later used to dip cajun fried squash in! Thanks!