Only 3 ingredients! This is my all-time favorite dessert recipe, and ironically one of the easiest I've come across. Anyone can make it, yet the taste is something you'd expect from a professional chocolatier.
- 1 (18 ounce) package Oreo cookies
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) box baker's semi-sweet baking chocolate, 1 bar
- Set out 1 pkg Philadelphia Cream cheese.
- In a blender or food processor, blend 1 pks Oreos until a fine powder is formed throughout TIP: Do this is small groups, 5 or 6 oreos at a time. If you do it all at once, it's impossible to get a consistent powder.
- Remove any remaining cookie pieces.
- Knead 1 pkg philadelphia cream cheese into mix until mixture is consistent throughout.
- Roll into 2 in balls and place on cookie sheet.
- Refrigerate 30 minute (Or freeze 10 min).
- Melt 1 bar Baker's semi-sweet chocolate.
- Using two spoons, coat each ball individually.
- Place on cookie sheet and refrigerate 30 minute.