Rich, moist and delicious - perfect for cake or cupcakes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 21. Measure and sift all the dry ingredients (first six) in a medium size bowl,
- 3stir and set aside.
- 42. Mix eggs and oil in mixing bowl.
- 53. Add vanilla and coffee.
- 64. Alternate mixed dry ingredients and half & half mixing in between.
- 75. Pour batter into greased pans and bake. Cupcakes use liners no grease.
- 8Either two 9 inch round cake pans for 20 minutes or
- 9one 9x13 inch pan longer - 30 minutes ? check after 25 or
- 1024 cupcake (use 1/3 cup of batter for each) 17 minutes or.
- 1148 mini cupcakes (use slightly less than 1/4 cup batter) 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ultimate Dark Chocolate Cake
Serving Size: 1 (1537 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 209.0
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 21.3 mg
- Sodium 227.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 16.8 g
- Protein 2.4 g