Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
This is the absolute best milkshake ever! It's so incredibly chocolaty, and delicious. It's from Cook's Country.
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream, cut into big chunks
- 1 1⁄2 cups chocolate sorbet, cut into big chunks
- 1⁄2 cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons hot fudge, room temperature
- Combine all ingredients in food processor/blender, and blend until smooth.
- Pour into chilled cups or glasses.
This is a fantastic recipe. Haagen Dazs makes chocolate sorbet and is easy to find at most grocery stores. I found mine at Kroger.
If your hot fudge sauce is in the refrigerator, microwave it in a small bowl for 5 seconds.
VERY good. Give it a try next time you make cheeseburgers and fries and praises will be heaped upon you.