1/1 Photo of Ultimate Chocolate Cookies
If you're a chocolate lover, you're going to want to keep this recipe. I left out the nuts, because I don't like nuts in cookies. But you can use them if you want.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Lightly grease a cookie sheet; set aside.
- 3Melt 1 cup of the semisweet chocolate chips, the unsweetened chocolate, and butter in a heavy medium saucepan, stirring constantly. Transfer to a large mixing bowl; cool slightly.
- 4Meanwhile, stir together the flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside. Add eggs, sugar, and vanilla to chocolate mixture. Using a wooden spoon, beat until combined. Stir in the flour mixture, remaining chocolate chips, and nuts.
- 5Drop dough by heaping teaspoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheet.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes, or until edges are firm and surface is dull and cracked. Cool on cookie sheet for 1 minute. Transfer to a wire rack; cool completely.
- 7Drizzle each cookie with melted semisweet chocolate.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ultimate Chocolate Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (948 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 119.1
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 13.4 mg
- Sodium 42.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 2.1 g