Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is another great recipe from Paula Deen's Chocolate Celebration Magazine.These are so soft and tasty and the recipe makes alot,about 4 1/2 dozen.
- Preheat oven to 350.Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl,combine butter and sugars.Beat at medium speed with a mixer until fluffy.
- Beat in eggs,one at a time,beating well after each addition.
- Beat in vanilla.
- In a medium bowl,combine flour and baking soda.Gradually add to butter mixture,beating until combined.
- Beat in toffee bits and chocolate chips.
- Drop cookies by heaping tablespoonfuls,2 inches apart,on prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until lightly browned.Let cool on pan for 2 minutes.remove to wire rack to cool completely.