This is another great recipe from Paula Deen's Chocolate Celebration Magazine.These are so soft and tasty and the recipe makes alot,about 4 1/2 dozen.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- 2In a large bowl,combine butter and sugars.Beat at medium speed with a mixer until fluffy.
- 3Beat in eggs,one at a time,beating well after each addition.
- 4Beat in vanilla.
- 5In a medium bowl,combine flour and baking soda.Gradually add to butter mixture,beating until combined.
- 6Beat in toffee bits and chocolate chips.
- 7Drop cookies by heaping tablespoonfuls,2 inches apart,on prepared cookie sheets.
- 8Bake for 12-14 minutes or until lightly browned.Let cool on pan for 2 minutes.remove to wire rack to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ultimate Chocolate Chip Toffee Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (2114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 208.9
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 33.0 mg
- Sodium 110.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 17.6 g
- Protein 2.2 g