Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
my husband's favorite..always give these out at special events..
- 1⁄3 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1⁄3 cup white chocolate chips
- 1⁄3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- Layer first 4 ingredients in a one quart wide mouth jar.in order listed.
- add 1 cup bisquick and salt.packing firmly.
- Layer dark brown sugar and remaining bisquick,add additional chips to space remaining in jar.
- attach the following:.
- Dump cookie mix in a large bowl.stir well to combine -- add 1/2 cup melted butter, one large egg and 1 tsp vanilla extract --
- Mix well.
- Shape dough into 1" balls.
- arrange on greased cookie sheet.
- bake at 375* for 10-12 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack.