Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe off the Butter Flovored Crisco can...so chewy and yummy! Gotta try them!
- 3⁄4 cup Butter Flavor Crisco
- 1 1⁄4 cups light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- Heat oven to 375. Beat shorteneing and brown sugar in large bowl with an electric mixer at medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in milk, vanilla and egg. Stir in flour, salt and baking soda. Blend in chocolate chips and nuts. Drop by rounded measuring tablespoonfuls 2-inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake 8 to 10 minutes for chewy cookies or 11 to 13 minutes for crisp cookies. Cool 2 minutes on cookie sheet. Transfer cookies to cooling rack.
- If nuts are omitted, add an additional 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Just made these cookies tonight. Haven't tried them yet, but I cooked them for 8 minutes in my oven and they are a perfect golden brown and they smell heavenly. I made 1 batch with milk chocolate chips and one with white chocolate and macadamia nuts. And they are both PERFECT!