Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
These are chewy, moist and bursting with flavor. They bake up to perfection and don't last long around here.
- 3⁄4 cup Butter Flavor Crisco or 3⁄4 cup butter
- 1 1⁄4 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1⁄2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine Butter flavored Crisco, brown sugar, egg, milk and vanilla in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix at medium speed until well blended. Add dry ingredients little by little until well blended.
- Add chips.
- Bake for 10 minutes on an ungreased cookie sheet or a bit longer for stoneware baker sheets and pans.
I did exactly what the recipe called for and mine came out flat and not cooked? I mixed in another 1/2 cup of flour and it seemed to help the next batch:) Was bummed now less batter. Oh well, make mistakes N learn from them!
These turned out sooooooo dang good! So chewy and perfect!!! The whole family loved them. Will make these again definitely!!!