Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- Mix margarine and sugars in a large bowl.
- Add eggs and vanilla, mixing well.
- Mix in flour, baking soda and salt.
- Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Spread in a greased 9 x 13" baking pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes.
- Allow to cool before cutting into bars.
These did not work for me at all. Maybe because I used butter? They are greasy, flat, bland and have a weird rubbery texture. Not sure what happened to mine
I made mine with Valentine colored M & Ms and whole wheat flour. I cut them into heart shapes with my son for his Valentine Day treat to share with his friends. They turned out great! Yum!