Prep 45 mins
Cook 30 mins
Get sweet satisfaction and a java fix with mini cookies. Cookie mix and ready-to-spread frosting are the foolproof secrets.
- 2 tablespoons instant cappuccino mix
- 1 tablespoon water
- 17 1⁄2 ounces Betty Crocker double chocolate chunk cookie mix
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 (16 ounce) containerbetty crocker rich & creamy chocolate frosting
- 1 teaspoon coffee-flavored liqueur
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 36 chocolate-covered coffee beans
- Heat oven to 375°F
- Line 36 miniature muffin cups with paper baking cups, or spray with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, dissolve coffee mix in water.
- Add cookie mix, oil and egg; stir until soft dough forms.
- Shape dough into 36 (1-inch) balls; place in muffin cups.
- Bake 8 to 9 minutes or until set.
- Immediately make indentation in center of each cookie with end of wooden spoon to form a cup.
- Cool 30 minutes.
- Remove from pan.
- In small bowl, stir frosting and liqueur until well blended.
- Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Spoon frosting mixture into decorating bag with star tip.
- Pipe frosting into each cookie cup.
- Top each with espresso bean.
- Store covered in refrigerator.
This is an amazing recipe that I have made many times. I brought them to school so I had to take out the liqueur; instead I used 1 tsp instant coffee. Also, I add a bit of whip cream to the top of each and shaved chocolate. Everyone who likes coffee loves these.