Recipe by Chef 4three*
This is an upgrade version of my original chicken tacos. A few years of changes have evolved these into even tastier tacos! Whenever I have guests over for dinner, this is always requested.
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts (cooked)
- 1 cup mild salsa (Tostitos Brand)
- 10 flour tortillas
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup Mexican blend cheese, Shredded
- fat free sour cream
- 1 medium tomatoes, Diced
- 2 cups lettuce, Shredded
- oil (for frying)
Directions See How It's Made
- Shredded chicken breasts. (It is best to slow cook your chicken in the crockpot while at work, but if you have left over chicken works good too.).
- Assemble Taco:.
- Put 1 TBP of Salsa on tortilla.
- Add some of the shredded chicken.
- Top with 1 - 2 TBP of shredded cheese.
- Roll tortilla tightly and secure with toothpick.
- Heat oil in frying pan and lightly brown tacos on all sides. Remove and place on paper towels to remove excess oil.
- Serve Tacos with diced tomatoes, shredded letuce and sour cream.