- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1⁄2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 (10 ounce) can Ro*Tel® Mexican Diced Tomatoes with Lime Juice & Cilantro, undrained
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inch)
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Add chicken and undrained tomatoes; cook 10 minutes or until chicken pieces are no longer pink in centers and liquid has evaporated, stirring frequently.
- Spread chicken mixture evenly onto bottom half of each tortilla to within 1 inch of edge. Sprinkle 1/2 cup cheese over chicken mixture on each tortilla. Fold each tortilla in half to cover filling.
- Clean skillet. Spray with additional cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Cook quesadillas 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown on both sides. Cut into wedges to serve.