The first time I heard what was in these enchiladas, I cringed and was dreading having to taste them... but thankfully I did because these truly are the best ever and everyone I know agrees! You have to try them!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Boil whole chicken, pick off all meat from the bones, and shred it.
- 3Dice entire jar of dill pickles chips into small pieces.
- 4Slice all olives in half once each.
- 5Combine 2 packages of cheese, all olives, all diced pickles, and all of the shredded chicken in a large bowl and mix together well.
- 6Grease two 13x9 inch baking pans.
- 7Heat half of the tortillas for 20 seconds in microwave to warm them.
- 8Fill each tortilla with mixture, roll, and place into greased pans touching one another.
- 9Repeat with other half of tortillas until all mix or tortillas are gone.
- 10Pour sauce over all enchiladas in both pans.
- 11Sprinkle remaining cheese over top.
- 12Place in oven approximately 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and echiladas are thoroughly heated.
- 13Serve with rice and beans and enjoy!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ultimate Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (427 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 735.5
- Calories from Fat 399
- Total Fat 44.4 g
- Saturated Fat 20.3 g
- Cholesterol 136.8 mg
- Sodium 1876.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.4 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 39.7 g