3 hrs 35 mins
2 hrs 50 mins
I love THIS cheesecake! I love cheesecake period!! This is especially good with the fresh fruit and jam...Everyone thinks I bought it at the bakery, it's so beautiful...good too! The credit is not mine; it came to me via a recipe card...hence the picture.
My Private Note
inch sp ...
Units: US | Metric
- 5 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/3 cups sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons lemons, zest of
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1Crust: In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and sugar.
- 2Add melted butter; stir to combine.
- 3Press crumb mixture into a 9-inch spring pan and chill for 30 minutes.
- 4Filling: In a large bowl, using an electric mixer (med. speed) beat cream cheese for 2 minutes.
- 5Add sugar, gradually add flour and mix well.
- 6Beat in eggs one at a time.
- 7Add sour cream, lemon zest and vanilla.
- 8Pour into crust.
- 9Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 10Bake for 1 hour 15 minutes.
- 11Remove cake from oven and cool 15 minutes.
- 12Topping: Beat egg white with sugar until soft peaks appear.
- 13Fold in sour cream; spread on top of cake.
- 14Return cake to oven; bake until topping is set, (not brown) approx.
- 1520 minutes.
- 16Turn off oven; with door open continue to let the cheesecake cook for another hour.
- 17Cool completely.
- 18Place preserves in microwave on HIGH for 45 seconds until thin and spreadable.
- 19Spoon preserves onto each 1/2 of the design (Ying/Yang) with the back of the spoon spread and fill each section.
- 20Arrange fruit ontop; chill and Serve!
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ultimate Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (2389 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 7613.6
- Calories from Fat 4572
- Total Fat 508.1 g
- Saturated Fat 281.4 g
- Cholesterol 2049.2 mg
- Sodium 5224.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 687.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.8 g
- Sugars 535.7 g
- Protein 107.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: