Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Such an easy spread to make. Excellent for rolls, burgers, even steak. Probably not too healthy, but awesome. I have no idea how much this makes, but there usually insn't a whole lot left at my house.
- 8 ounces cream cheese (green onion and chive works well, as does plain)
- 4 ounces blue cheese (I use crumbles.)
- 1⁄2 cup green onion
- 1⁄2 cup butter (I use unsalted real butter)
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 dash salt
- Mix all ingredients in food processor until homogenous in texture.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- I like to use rye rolls and spread this on them prior to baking.
very nice spread had on burgers