1/1 Photo of Ultimate Cheese Biscuits - Muffins
Seasoned Cook's Note:
EXTRA FLAVORS of a few spices add a little zip to these EASY biscuits-muffins. NO ROLLED out dough! Just drop batter into greased muffin tin and watch these pretty biscuits rise! Wow your guests!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium size bowl, combine flour, cheese, onion powder, garlic powder, and cayenne powder.
- 2Stir in mayonnaise and milk - just until moistened. Important: do not overstir.
- 3Pour into well greased muffin tin until two-thirds full. Fill 12 muffin slots.
- 4Bake in a 425 degree oven for 12-15 minutes or until light brown. (Good tip for any leftover biscuits - cut biscuits in half and turn down into melted butter in a skillet. Grill until golden brown. Good for breakfast.).
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ultimate Cheese Biscuits - Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (55 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 182.1
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 20.2 mg
- Sodium 431.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 6.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: