1/5 Photos of Ultimate Blueberry Coffee Cake
A very easy to make blueberry coffee cake. I always double the topping so I included the measurements for the doubled amount. This makes a great dish to bring for a potluck. It will disappear very quickly. You can add nuts if you wish in the topping. I got this from a friend who always used it as a quick item to make for a party. She could make it up, stick it in the oven, finish getting ready and when guests arrived, served it very warm with butter.
My Private Note
9 x 13 ...
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups unbleached white flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 beaten eggs
- 2/3 cup canola oil
- 1 cup milk
- 3 cups frozen blueberries, with
- 1/3 cup sugar, sprinkled over them
- 1Mix first 5 dry ingredients together.
- 2Add eggs, canola oil and milk.
- 3By hand, mix together and do not overmix.
- 4Fold in sugared blueberries.
- 5Do not overmix and make sure they are frozen or it will turn your batter purple.
- 6Pour into greased and floured 9 x 13 baking pan.
- 7Mix ingredients for the strudel. Studel topping will be thin.
- 8Spoon over coffeecake.
- 9Bake 375 degrees for 40 - 50 min or until knife inserted comes out clean.
- 10Don't overbake.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ultimate Blueberry Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 530.6
- Calories from Fat 214
- Total Fat 23.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 49.3 mg
- Sodium 370.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 44.7 g
- Protein 6.2 g