Recipe by HappyFlour66
THE BEST BLT you will ever taste, with a couple extras...
Top Review by Lavender Lynn
There's a small mystery here: the "A" in the recipe title probably means "Avocado," and that would have been a great addition to this already terrific BLT. However, neither avocado nor anything else starting with "A" is listed or mentioned in the instructions. We loved the accent of the herbed cream cheese, so all is forgiven, but we're adding the avocado next time. Made for PAC Spring 2013.
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese
- bacon, fried
- 1 green onion, sliced thinly
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill
- 2 slices bread, of choice
- Mix cream cheese with onion and dill.
- Toast bread if desired.
- Spread cream cheese on one slice of bread.
- Spread mayo on the other.
- on themayo bred place Lettuce, Bacon, Tomato, Lettuce, and top with cream cheese bread.