- 1 (13 1/2 ounce) bagof restaurant style tortilla chips
- 1 (16 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 (11 1/2 ounce) mild salsa
- 1 (12 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 bunch green onion, diced
- 1 cup low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to broil at 375 degrees.
- Place tortilla chips on an oven-safe baking sheet.
- Drain black beans and corn.
- Combine with Salsa and green onions.
- Top each chip with 2 tablespoons black bean mixture.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Heat in oven 3-5 mnutes or until cheese melts.
- Garnish with chopped tomatoes and serve immediately.