Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Im not sure where I originally got this recipe from but we like it! Good for when your looking for something enjoyable and quick!
- 1 (14 ounce) package flour tortillas
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless chicken breasts
- 3⁄4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 red onion, sliced thin
- 2 green bell peppers (both mixed) or 2 red bell peppers, seeded and cut into strips (both mixed)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Put chicken breast in broiler pan or heated grill.
- Brush with BBQ Sauce saving about 1/4 cup for later.
- Spread onion and peppers on side of chicken in pan or on foil if you're grilling. Brush vegtables with oil.
- Broil 3-4 minutes, turn chicken & vegtables and brush with reserved BBQ Sauce; 5-7 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked.
- Heat tortillas.
- Slice chicken into strips.
- Place chicken strips and cooked vegtables on tortillas and fold in sides to enclose filling.
Simple, easy to throw together. Left out the peppers (just didn't have any, not a huge fan normally), and still good without. Onions with the chicken and BBQ sauce are good. Didn't pay too much attention to the exact time, but it did take a longer to cook than listed, but the chicken breast I had was a large one.