Recipe by Charmie777
A delicious take on banana bread...in muffins! So wonderful you don't need frosting or butter on top! You may use all chocolate or half chocolate and half butterscotch, if you like. We prefer all butterscotch!
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 ripe bananas
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 6 ounces butterscotch chips (or half chocolate)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. Set aside.
- Mash bananas and combine in a mixer bowl with sugar, eggs and melted butter. Blend well.
- Alternately blend in flour mixture and milk. Mix well.
- Gently stir in butterscotch chips.
- Pour into greased or paper-lined muffin tins.
- For extra sinfulness, sprinkle additional butterscotch chips on top!
- Bake at 350º for 15 minutes or until done.