1/2 Photos of Ultimate Bacon Cheeseburger
This is a super yummy recipe. You can use ready to serve bacon if you'd like
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix meat and 1/2 cup of the barbecue sauce.
- 2Shape into 8 thin patties.
- 3Top 4 of the patties each with 2 bacon slices, 1 tablespoons barbecue sauce and 1 cheese singles.
- 4Top each with second patty. Press edges of patties together; seal with fork.
- 5Grill patties over medium coals 7 to 9 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- 6Fill rolls with patties and lettuce.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ultimate Bacon Cheeseburger
Serving Size: 1 (1444 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 845.2
- Calories from Fat 425
- Total Fat 47.2 g
- Saturated Fat 18.2 g
- Cholesterol 174.1 mg
- Sodium 1127.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 13.2 g
- Protein 52.4 g