Recipe by leeza2566
I had to come up with something tasty with ground turkey since i have been trying to reduce my red meat consumption. I actually made a burger with a won ton soup filling recipe and made a few changes to it to suit my taste. hope you like it as much as i do!
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 bunch green onion, finely chopped
- 2 1⁄2 ounces canned water chestnuts, finely chopped
- 5 cremini mushrooms, finely chopped
- 1 -2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the first 7 ingredients together. It is best if you let it sit for a few hours or over night to let ingrediantes combine flavors. Make into 3 or 4 patties for burgers. Then cook in sesame oil. Add pepper on top (optional). Cook on Med till brown on both sides. Serve immediately.