- 1 (16 ounce) cantaco bell home originals refried beans
- 1 tablespoon taco bell home originals taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup Taco Bell Home Originals thick 'n chunky salsa
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup kraft shredded mexican cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green onion
- 2 tablespoons sliced pitted ripe olives
- Ritz cracker, toasted chips original
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix beans and taco seasoning mix. Spread onto bottom of 9-inch pie plate or quiche dish.
- Layer all remaining ingredients except chips over bean mixture; cover. Refrigerate several hours or until chilled.
- Serve with chips.
- Dip can be stored, tightly covered, in the refrigerator up to 2 days.